Thursday, 6 September 2007
Eye Access Cues
* eyes up and to your left. This is when something you have seen before and hence you remembered it -- visual remembered (VR).
* eyes up and to your right. This is a when something that I assume you have not seen before and hence you constructed this picture - visual constructed (VC).
* eyes on the horizontal plane to your left. This is when something you have heard before - auditory remembered (AR).
* eyes on the horizontal plane to your right. This is something you have not heard before - auditory constructed (AC).
* eyes down and to the left. When its about your self talk - auditory digital (Ad).
* eyes down and to the right. This is when you talk about your feelings- kinesthetic (K).
Read full article (link)