Thursday 4 December 2008

FREEDOM

we don't need to be affiliated with anything to produce and we don't need massive resources or national agencies to make a difference, the things that we care for ain't gonna change by waiting for someone to hold a torch and no matter how great a person can be, he/she can't and won't score alone.

There is something I don't know if you know, but I noticed it recently; there are people around the globe who would help and understand and support our cause, but they know nothing..

The sound.
I want to make sound.


On one hand, we have this close up to our status and its awfully burdening, but on the other hand, no one knows what is going in your mind, they know nothing!!!

what cause am I talking about? I am talking about the Palestinian people. I dont want to be pro anything, pro Fateh or Hamas, Two State, One State, No State, Any State, I dont want to be part of any organization. I want to speak my mind saying that this is not right and it should not pass by and its so wrong to be silent. I don't want to use big words, I want to hear myself speaking. I have been silent for so long.

There are people who know nothing about it and are AMONG US, I dont need to go far.

I know what it feels like for us, in Jordan, the Middle East when we bring it up and how we can't foresee it solved soon but you should. I know many issues jumble the picture in the mind, really, I do know all this.

but you can't give it up, and you have to admit that you did and you do, how can you just allow people being killed miles from you? it might happen to you one day, maybe its our silence that giving it way ,, we need to say and keep saying NO loud and clear!

Those who work for UN in New York and Geneva are doing a Job at the end of the day, those who work for any government are doing a job too. its stupid, but Jobs are Jobs and roles are roles but they do not put people first. YOU KNOW THAT, YOU SEE IT EVERYDAY...

you at your job, do your job because you could be loving it, and it covers your expenses, but at the end of the day, there are people who won't even have the privilege of a safe life or a resource to depend on, living in constant fear and demolition threats of everything you ever worked for to be shattered in split second. would you allow that to happen to you now?

I didn't know what to write about Gaza, I thought to myself, I would be just another reaction to the status where no one remembers it except when it gets to a peak that the media must cover, so its just people reporting it and doing their job.

I don't care about your title, I don't care about your affliations, I really don't care about how many people listen to you and what your stance is.

but you must agree that what is going there is wrong, and my question for you now is

why are you silent ???? can you think of deliverable for a small change?

I won't let you down
I will not give you up
Gotta have some faith in the sound
It's the one good thing that I've got
I won't let you down
So please don't give me up

No comments: