Wednesday 19 March 2008

GO WALK

ok,, people,, all of you, you need to go out of your houses, leave your desks and your blogs and your piles of work, your saturated heads and your frustrated beings of all the bad news around.

GO WALK. SERIOUSLY. GO FOR A TWO HOUR WALK AND DITCH THE NEWS AND WORK AND TROUBLES AND THE COMPUTER FOR SOMETIME.

its been really frustrating and draining, a tired soul can't find solutions, and for every effort you did, i believe that it was heard. maybe the approach should be altered, but its not the right time to think about it..

GO WALK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look, hala2 s7eet, rasi biwaje3ni, and I ain't going to leave the bed. :D

Tala said...

come on, walking is fun :D walk two days in a raw and you will feel the difference, good music, nice weather, its worth it..

Anonymous said...

Well to be honest I love to walk, as long as I'm having my MP3 player with me, then I can walk endlessly. :D

Anonymous said...

I did! Yesterday, o batalet biddi a3eedha!! I used to walk around the neighborhood everyday about a year ago. It wasnt exactly a serene neighbourhood but there were some small streets where you could peacefully walk around WITHOUT HAVING EGYPTIAN WORKERS CHECK OUT YOUR ASS OR PEOPLE EYEING YOU FROM HEAD TO TOE LIKE YOU'RE SOME KIND OF FREAK! They're earphones goddamit:@ Not to mention the number of times I came close to being electrocuted by bare wires/run over by cars/hit on the head by a football from the kids playing in the street. I wanna become a professional assasin. Thats my dream. Damn this is one long comment :$